Tuesday, July 01, 2008

So...

I'm looking at US Weekly and on the cover, in one of the side photos, you see a caption that says "I realize I'm too skinny" from 3rd Rock's Kristen Johnson (right).

Now...she may or may not be too skinny, but isn't there a point where you can't say they're from a show from the 80's? Is that all she's known for? And how sad is that? You're not going to see a caption that says:

21 Jump Street's Johnny Depp "I love eyeliner too much"

No, you'd see something like:

Pirate's of the Caribbean's Johnny Depp "Eyeliner done done me right"

So, basically, Kristen Johnson, since you're reading this, you might want to look into getting a new job so you don't have to starve yourself to get on the cover of magazines.

Just my opinion...though it's correct

No comments: