Friday, January 30, 2009

A game I would be TERRIBLE at...

So, I was looking on Target.com, trying to find a new board game. What I really wanted to get was Outburst. However, the only edidition of Outburst they had was this:




Yep...Outburst: Bible Edition. I'm not sure if there could have been a worse game for me. I have a feeling I wouldn't get one right.

It would be like on the Simpsons:

Ned: Well...?
Todd: I know!
Ned: No, son, we've got to let Bart and Lisa get one. Come on, this one's easy.
Lisa: [pause] We give up.
Ned: Well, guess! Book of Revelations, fire-breathing lion's head, tail made out of snakes...who else is it going to be?
Bart: [unsure] Jesus?
Ned: [yelling] Je...Jes...don't you kids know anything? The Serpent of Rehaboam?
[the kids look blank]
The Well of Zohassadar?
[the kids look blank]
The Bridal Feast of Beth Chedruharazzeb?

No comments: