Thursday, January 15, 2009

What am I, an idiot?

Well, kind of. But not the biggest idiot in this story.

So, I sold a CD...and just sent the case. I realized it two days after I sent the case. Mark one down for being an idiot for Brent. So, I sent the person an e-mail, letting him know what happened:

Somehow, I forgot to put the CD in the case when I sent it. The CD will be going out today. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Then, I get the following response back from him:

Please just make sure it is mailed in a case so it does not get damaged.

Really? REALLY? Put it in a case? I hadn't thought of that. I was just going to write the address on the disc and slap a stamp on it. Luckily, I read this e-mail first...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

considering you forgot the email in the first place, i do not think his response was unjustified

ban said...

Forgot the e-mail? I'm confused as to what you're getting at. Ohhhhhh. Did you mean forgot the CD? Must have. Who's the idiot now? Still me? Damn you!

Anonymous said...

by the way, i found a picture of you from your rush experience, Blossom