Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I'm Freakin' Patrick Warburton...better recognize!

As anyone who knows me (and if you don't know me, you should probably want to know me...I'm kind to animals and omit a pleasant scent most of the time) can attest, I like to wear many different "colorful" t-shirts.

Amazingly enough, Alison doesn't think someone who's almost 30 should be wearing an "I'm With Creepy" t-shirt. Can't fight that logic.

So, over the past few months, my old t-shirts have been slowly disappearing, or are "being retired" as I like to call it.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen with these gems. But then, like Patrick Warburton on Rules of Engagement (which needs to be brought back ASAP...F you, CBS), I was surprised with a quilt made from many of the old t-shirts for Christmas!

Here's a picture for your enjoyment and a rundown of all the sayings on the t-shirts from the upper left to the lower right:

- CSC Football
- WOOD SHOP IS DOPE
- Haystak
- I'M WITH CREEPY
- DON'T BE A PLAYER HATER
- Mark McGwire
- The Golden Girls
- The Three Amigos (Vance Johnson, Ricky Nattiel and Mark Jackson)
- MC Hammer Concert Tour
- Dee-lightful Dee Brown
- LET'S CHILL OVER THERE AND WAIT FOR THE DEER
- 2005 ESPN Fantasy Baseball Champion
- I KNOW JOE SARVO
- MOM YOUR GAME IS WACK
- I'M YOUR #1 VAN
- U CAN'T TOUGH THIS (back of MC Hammer concert shirt)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Love the quilt, but my game is not WACK!

Anonymous said...

Uh - You retired "I know Joe Sarvo"?

What's so childish about that?

Tragedy