Monday, June 30, 2008

F you LCS...

OK, I just watched the new Last Comic Standing from Thursday. It was terrible. Not the comics...who they picked. I decided to do a scientific study to see if they made the right choices, so I recorded every name and, following that, is how many times I laughed during their set. The ones that are bolded moved on...

Adam Hunter - 1
Phil Palisoul - 4
Jeff Dye - 0
Erin Foley - 3
Dan Naturman - 6
Lioz Shem Toz - 0
Dale Jones - 1
Erin Jackson - 2
God's Pottery - 0
Ron G. - 0
Drennon Davis - 3
Winston Spear - 0
Shaniz Mirza - 0
Paul Foot - 0
Andi Smith - 3
The Meehan Brothers - 0

As you can see 4 people who I didn't even laugh at moved on!! And one guy I laughed at once!

There were 7 comedians who generated more laughs individually than this group delivered collectively. I don't get it. I don't get it. I don't get it. I hate you.

No comments: