Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I was in line...

for over 15 minutes at TJ Maxx today, and there was only one person ahead of me. They had a pair of swim trunks that apparently didn't have a price on them. So, they had to have a manager come over and do a price check on them. Now, if you don't know, a price check in TJ Maxx involves going back to the many clearance racks and seeing if there is another of the item. When there isn't another one, they kind of guess at a price. So, they ask the woman if she'll pay 12 dollars for them. And the woman says they look like 10 dollar trunks. But the manager is adament that they are 12 and this woman will only pay 10. I was about two seconds from grabbing a Jefferson out of my pocket and throwing it up there to end all the madness. If I hadn't found the sweetest Twins hat in the world, there is no way I would have kept waiting there. They should offer some sort of snacks to those people in line, so everyone isn't bitter and partially homicidal when they get to the register. Something to think about. Maybe.

No comments: