Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm an idiot.

I cut my hair pretty short last Tuesday night. This is what I do about every three months since I'm cheap and don't want to cough up the 8 bucks to go to Great Clips. But that's neither here nor there.

No the point of the story is it was hot out this weekend. Like a raging inferno trapped within' the depths of hell, all covered up in a simmering pot in a giant's oven while he roasted the whole thing on a spit above a roaring fire. So...you know...hot.

Along with the heat of eternal damnation, there is this little thing called "The Sun". If you're...um...alive, you've probably heard of it. It's that giant yellow ball in the sky. Well, it emits these amazing things called "sunrays". When these "sunrays" hit "exposed skin" it "burns" the "skin". I hope it's all coming together for you.

So, with the amount of time I spent out in "The Sun" catching "sunrays" and the lack of protection on my head, I now have blistering 8th degree burns throughout my whole cranular region. So, for the next two weeks, I will be complaining about this as my head starts to peel. And good times will be had by all...

No comments: