Sunday, June 12, 2005

Possible Homersexual...

I was walking around the pond near my casa this morning when I noticed something I had never seen before. Right in front of the pond, in a prime pond-watching space, was a swing. Which only makes sense, because if you're going to watch a pond, you want to be in a prime spot. What makes this swing different than any other swing I've ever seen was that there was a metal rainbow above it.

That's right...this was a swing specifically dedicated to homosexuals. Now, I'm not judging anyone and what two dudes (or superior hot-chicks) do in the privacy of their house. The problem arises when we start segregating the homosexuals and the straight people.

This is very reminicint of the 50's. It's like segregation all over again. Now, I admit, this isn't as big of a problem as there was in the South, but this isn't right. I don't think I should have to sit in an unprime location if I want to watch the ducks on the pond, just because I'm not gay. Hopefully the City of St. Louis Park will look into this issue and either construct a completely new swing in a comparable location and vantage point or they will take down the "Rainbow Swing" and stop this injustice for our citizenry.

No comments: