Thursday, June 30, 2005

Stupid stuff...

So, my head burn has started peeling and now my whole flippin' head looks like that damn spot on the side of Rasheed Wallace's head! What is that thing anyway? If I were him, once I got my millions that would have been the third thing I would have don; gotten that fixed! What are the first two? World's biggest gold car and the perfect turkey sandwich! Go cheese!!

So, when you walk up a hill, do you ever find yourself walking on you tiptoes, pretending to be a velociraptor? Ummm...yeah. Me neither.

If you had a choice between being a chipmunk, or a chipmunk with X-Ray vision, I think I'd pick being the chipmunk with X-Ray vision everytime.

I think we're all a bit disgusted with Lindsay Lohan. She's looks like Jessica Alba, if Jessica Alba were a pasty piece of crap who weighs 84 pounds and would have sex with a tree for the right price. You know, they're like twins.

I don't know who greenlighted that new Martin Lawrence movie "Rebound" but whoever did should be shot. Do you think the people on set knew it was going to be the worst movie ever? They had to at least have an inkling...

No comments: