Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boniva?

So, somehow I got stuck watching a commercial (I don't know how...I've let TiVo down...I'm sure he's upset with me...I hope he doesn't try to extract revenge by not taping The Office tonight...) and the commercial that was on was for Boniva.

What the butt is Boniva, you ask. Well, it's irrelevant, but it's an osteoporosis pill you take once a month (instead of every week...like other pills...apparently...I don't know about that...I'm not a 70 year old woman...yet...but perhaps I've said too much) and, of course, it has a list of requirements while taking it. But this is the one that struck me as odd:

You should not take Boniva if you have low blood calcium, severe kidney disease or CAN NOT SIT OR STAND FOR AT LEAST 60 MINUTES.
What in the world else CAN you do? Who gets tired sitting? I didn't even know it was possible to not be able to sit for 60 minutes. Could I get bored? Yes. Would I be able to tough through it? Come on...

If they would have added "LAYING" on there, I probably would have fell out of my chair...which I did in fact fall out of, because I am unable to sit in a chair for at least 60 minutes.

Don't you judge me. Don't you DARE judge me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one of your best blogs yet - i laughed and i laughed...