Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rainbow time (not what you think...)

So, I'm tired of going to Target for groceries. All I run into are idiots and stupidiots (which can mean stupid idiot or stupendous idiot...take your choice) and it's making me physically ill. I mean...I can't even sit in a chair for 60 minutes anymore!

So, I decided to go check out Rainbow Foods, to see if it was a better experience. It was not. Here's why.

Alison asked me to pick up some cereal for her and I needed to get some for myself. So, I ended up with five boxes of cereal in line, which apparently is an invitation for the frock behind me to start up a conversation. Apparently...

Frock: Wow...got a lot of cereal there!
Brent: ignoring him
Frock: You must either have kids of like cereal.
Brent: grudgingly
Brent: Like cereal.
Frock: Yeah, it's nice and quick in the morning.
Brent: ignoring him
Frock: Or just about anytime, am I right?
Brent: ignoring him harder
Frock: Man, I might have a bowl of cereal when I get home.
Brent: ignoring him so hard his head might implode
Frock: Well...enjoy your cereal.

After that, he left me alone. I might look into one of those places that deliver your groceries to you...but then you probably have to talk to the delivery person.

Are robots delivering groceries yet??

No comments: