Monday, April 14, 2008

Gross!!

So, I'm reading this story on MSN.com about "prom horror stories" (I know...I know...I'll read about anything the internet puts out...it's just like MTV) and all of them are stupid and boring and make me want to beat the writers a bit. And then...this one appeared:

"I was getting ready to put my dress on three hours before prom. My stomach was aching a little, so I decided to take some medicine. As I was putting on the dress, my date arrived. So I hurried and put on the dress, my shoes, and jewelry. I thought I was looking good. As I came out, everyone was smiling. My Auntie was so happy; she finally told me to turn around so she could see the back of the dress. I turned around and someone started laughing. There was a big bloodstain on the back. My dress was lime green, so you could see it very well. I had to go out and get a new dress two hours before prom. I missed the dinner and pictures. It was a disaster!"-- Kiara, Southern High School

Ummm...hi.

How about you keep your gross-ass-blood story to yourself! You've offended me, and in turn, forced me to offend all of my reader (yes...reader). This whole debacle is on your head...

No comments: