Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Daisy the "intelligent" Rock of Love choice...

OK, so I'm watching the finale of Rock of Love (don't pretend you're not jealous) and Ambre and Daisy are arguing over if Daisy leads with her sexuality (which she does, because it's all she's got, especially if you like retarded looking mole-people) when Daisy busts out the following:

"I lead with my intelligence, my humor, my funniness, my goofiness..."

Hmmm...really? I think if you had intelligence you might know that your last three are all synonyms for the same word.

And if you're reading this Daisy, no synonym is not what you mix with sugar and put on your toast. That's cinnamon...

Now...I can't wait for Daisy Chain of Love!!!!!

(credit goes to Alison for the name of Daisy's show...I came up with Daisy's Garden of Love...I'm an idiot...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you stoop to watch these trashy shows...

So who you got in Beauty in the Geek this season?

Sikes