Monday, April 07, 2008

Old Navy Outlet

So, Alison and I went to the outlet mall last week (and yes, I made it back without shanking myself in the face) and one of the stores there was Old Navy.

Now, as everyone knows, Old Navy is the crappiest manufacturer of clothes. They last about two times through the washer and then it's threads and popped seams everywhere.

And, as everyone knows, clothes at outlet malls are made cheaper than the real clothes at stores, which is why they are are cheaper at the outlet mall.

But I can't see how Old Navy can make their clothes any cheaper. I mean, if you walk in that Old Navy Outlet, do they give you a sleep mask right away, because the clothes fall apart the second you glance at them?

Someone from Old Navy needs to clear up this conundrum...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Overstocks, Brent.