Friday, March 04, 2005

Apprentice VII

Ahhh…another similarity between me and Audrey (and by another, I mean one). If we get frustrated and don’t know what to say in an argument, we swear at the other person and leave. I also like to throw in a ‘whatever’ for good measure…but everyone can add their own personal flair.

Great goggily-moogily did Angie look super gross when she answered the phone. It was like an agiler Alison Beckner got thrown in her place.

Is it just me or does Erin look like she’s constantly in awe? It’s like she is always seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time. Someone could give her a plate of eggs and she would look at it like it’s a perpetual motion machine. She should probably work on that. That and the butt-ugly hair.

Audrey’s strategy of wanting to be project leader because she has played miniature golf is super lame. That’s like saying you want to be project manager because you’ve eaten before. She should have said “You all threw me under the bus…so let’s see what I can do as a leader.”

When John said “You sold me” what he really meant was “See you later Sweetie.”

I’m laying this on the table. I have no faith in Audrey as a leader. Though she’s hot…I smell blood in the water. This is a horrible career move for her. It’s like Affleck deciding to do Gigli instead of Gladiator.

That’s my girl Kendra, coming up with the sweet ideas. That’s a good promotion, especially for a one day event. Well played. Especially the exclusive aspect.

Audrey is like the captain of the Titanic here. Christ. She’s still hot though. I’ll be first in line for her Playboy spread.

Wow…John thinks he’s better than everyone. He has a little bit of Paris Hilton syndrome. Boy is his face going to be red when that sex tape he made with Emilio Estevez comes out. But turnabout is fair play…

Honestly, I think this third time is the charm for Audrey. I have very little faith. I’m like Timberwolves fans in the 4th quarter…gone. It has to be either her or John. It’s going to be guys versus girls. I hope John gets the boot though. Emilio is missing him.

Three people in the boardroom? Dumb idea. Fight your own battle…doesn’t bring in a Wild Bill Hickok to fight for you. You don’t need the hired gun. Use your own ammunition.

What’s that sound? Is that a ’78 Chevy? Or is that Audrey’s plan backfiring?

This is hard for me to watch. I feel like Jason Kubel must have felt when he watched replays of every one of his at-bats against the Yankees in the playoffs last year.

Still hot. Damn. But what in the Sam Hill does this final quote mean? “In the end, those of us that walk away winning win more than just the loss.” Either she’s super smart and that is way over my head…or it is barely a sentence. Microsoft seems to agree with me.

My prediction for a winner after week 6: Still Kendra. Finally she showed some of her hustle. She is like the Mark Madsen of the Apprentice…working hard for very little credit.

No comments: