Friday, March 25, 2005

Apprentice X

I don’t know how happy I am with the prayer circle, reading poetry and “expressing feelings”. What happened to the fighting? Isn’t this some sort of competition? Can you pray to God for someone else to lose? Is that right? Is that ethical? I’m looking at you on this one PETA.

Yes, a ton of people don’t know anything about building stuff. It’s true. Just don’t be a bitch about it. And no one cares if you’re a former beauty queen. And it must have been pretty slim pickings that year. Who was the competition? Between you, a fence and a goat?

I built a box in 8th grade shop class. About 12 other people built the same box. The first 10 got B’s on theirs, so I said to my friend that everyone who built this must get a B. My teacher overheard me and gave me a B minus on mine. From that day forward, I am very anti-box.

Chris was dropping f-bombs during his presentation. Well, at least George, Carolyn and the Home Depot execs weren’t watching. Oh wait. Well, on the bright side, he did do this dip-free. That has to count for something.

I think if you’re ever in a flight suit on a tarmac, you owe it to yourself to say “You can be my wingman anytime.”

Erin walks like a Yetti. I’m just sayin’…

I am very excited for Chris to go insane next week. It's been building for awhile. Should be good times. Steve Urkel good!

My prediction for a winner after week 10: Still Kendra. I guess. Though I think Alex is really good too.

No comments: