Friday, March 11, 2005

Apprentice VIII

John looked like a bobblehead when Chris was breaking up the team. Who in the world would he have gotten rid of? It’s not as if his scapegoat is around anymore…

How did Simple Plan eke their way into this show? Wouldn’t this be like the All-Star team starting Barry Bonds, Gary Sheffield and Bucky Jacobson in the same outfield? Don’t they feel a bit out of place?

Is John sexist? I can’t really tell. Then again, someone asked me if the earth was round and I answered the same way. Does that mean anything? But I’m just rambling now…

Do you think Lil’ Jon is pissed he spent 500k on a cup? Do you think he will be when he’s living on a street corner in 7 years? I don’t have the answers; I’m just posing the questions…

I understand you all like the Tana looks like a horse jokes and I have been severely lacking in them the last few updates. It’s pretty much because I used the brunt of them on the first few episodes, never thinking she’d make it this far. So what you’ll have to do, is every time you see her, you’ll have to picture her with her feedback. That’s all I got. Sorry.

John…drums…’freaking out about it’…enough said.

“I know somebody would diggity that…”

A week on tour with Moby and you get to be on stage and help perform a song. Is anyone else praying that Eminem wins this auction?

Whatever happened to that show “Baby Bob” with the talking baby? I really thought show was going to give Cheers a run for its money…

When Tana was on air, she totally looked like the girl who was on Two Guys and a Girl and Boston Common. Except that girl is hot. And I don’t think Tana is. But am I wrong? Now, I’m questioning everything I’ve ever held right and true…

Did Tana make anyone else uncomfortable when she was talking ‘street’? It’s like she picked up a Source magazine right before the taping and she kind of knew what the words meant, but not really. So, it just made her sound like someone who learned to speak English by listening to Tupac and the Police Academy movies.

Gene Simmons is Harry Connick Jr in “Copycat” creepy.

You notice how when they come out of the boardroom, sometimes they stand around and sometimes they sit on that teeny-weeny couch. Why would they ever sit on that couch? It looks so small and uncomfortable and no matter how much you try, you’re not going to be able to escape John’s B.O….

Chris gets really loud when he argues. It’s almost like an SNL sketch. I can see Martin Short just being quiet and then all of the sudden yelling. But Chris really put Carolyn in her place with his argument. Very impressive.

Same ending to every show:
Trump: That was a tough one.
Carolyn: Not going to get easier.
Trump: I’m comfortable with it.
George: You had no choice. Had to be done.


My prediction for a winner after week 8: Still Kendra. She’s flying under the radar no more. Way to step it up and show what you’re made of.

No comments: