Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm Big in Europe

Now, as anyone who knows me understands, I have an extensive sweet t-shirt collection. Sure...they may barely fit a toddler, but they're still funny.

So, I'm in Target a little bit ago, wearing my red t-shirt that says:

I'M BIG IN EUROPE

and I'm heading up to the cash register to check out with my funions and Diet Mountain Dew. And, I get the Weird Register Guy (WRG), who kind of smells like burnt Emilio Estevez; you can imagine how awful that smells. Anyway, here's the conversation that follows.

Brent: puts items on conveyor
WRG: No you're not.
Brent: Huh?
WRG: You're not big in Europe.
Brent: Oh...my shirt. Riiiiight. Just scan my items.
WRG: starts scanning items
WRG: Ohhh....I get it.
Brent: Huh?
WRG: The shirt is big in Europe because they wear smaller sizes.
Brent: Can I leave now?

I don't know if it's true that they wear smaller sizes in Europe, but that man's stench was overpowering...

No comments: