Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yashika the Spendthrift?

Now, as you all know, the Strike is putting a definite crimp in the shows I watch. So, now I've resorted to watching anything MTV puts on in hopes that it's good.

So, I've started watching My Super Sweet Sixteen. The whole episode, I basically hope for a sniper to pick off the 16-year old and the show to end. So far, it hasn't happened. Unfortunately.

However, something entertaining did happen when I was watching the episode with the infantile, snot nosed Yashika.

So, this moron is getting everything. EVERYTHING! Her dad is getting her a 100k Mercedes (because she said the 41k Mercedes was not expensive enough, and the mirror to look at herself was too small), she's getting dresses, she's getting coats. Basically, I bet the party (including the car) costs over 250k.

So where does she get her make-up done?


That's right...THE FREE COUNTER AT THE MALL!! After spending 250k, she must have decided,

"Whoah...don't want to go overboard here. This is getting kinda out of control. Don't they have people at Macy's that put your make-up on for free?"

I think it's nice that she learned that money doesn't grow on trees and it pays to be thrifty. Good job Yashika. Good job.

Where's that sniper?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yashika goes to my school. She's in all resource classes basically and no one normally pays attention to her. The car was rented for the show, and her "friends" were begged, supposedly. The teachers have lost respect for her and she now has her braces back on.

ban said...

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. AWESOME!! That pretty much rules all!