Monday, January 28, 2008

Johnny Knockers

Anyway, I'm sure you're all enjoying the Gauntlet III, which is my favorite show on TV. Last night, I had to pause it while watching it to make Alison guess who I think the top 5 competitor's in RR/RW Challenge history are (by the way, she got 4 of the 5 and her 5th guess was someone I would have at #6).

But that's not why I write. I'm not writing about the new lesbian Brooke. I'm not writing that Danny is on HGH, though he is because you can see his extended stomach where his organs have expanded (though I'm not a doctor, I've seen the same thing on Ronnie Coleman).

No, what I wanted to write about was something you may not have noticed...Frank has grown the biggest set of Man Knocker's in the history of the world!

Seriously...those things are huge! That is not a bra-less woman right there! That is the d-bag Frank! Creepy I noticed this? Yes. But are you happy that I made myself seem a bit queer for your benefit? I think so...

TOP 5 COMPETITORS

1. Alton
2. Wes
3. CT
4. Abram
5. Miz

And Derek just missed the cut...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll give you that as the list of top 5 competitors, but it also includes most of the all-time douche bags on the show. Those lists are almost synonymous.

Semantics aside, Nelson how do you always pick my favorite shows also...first Beauty and the Geek, now Gauntlet! You are the man, Sikes