Friday, January 25, 2008

Today...

So, anyway, everyone knows the old saying,

"I put my pants on one leg at a time, just like you."

Well...I was putting my pants on today and I decided to try to put them on two legs at the same time.

Let me tell you, it's really not all it's cracked up o be. First, I hopped both feet into the pant. Then, I kept jumping and pulling on the pants, trying to get hem on After about 15 seconds, they were finally on.

Then, I got to thinking, that sucked. Why did I do that? Who was I trying to impress? Does anyone really care how you put your pants on? No. They don't. So, I just strained myself and wasted time that I could have been playing with Lego's trying to fancily put on my pants.

Eh...I probably would have just wasted that time anyway...

No comments: