Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Amazon is gonna need the coffin box!

So, I ordered a watch from Amazon. Nothing unusual there. Then, in two days (thanks Amazon PRIME), a box appeared on my doorstep. Not any box, mind you; this box:

As you can see, the box is twelve inches long (insert your own lame joke here Sikes). Remember, I ordered a watch. So, then I open the box, and this is what it looks like:


You can see the little watch box hiding out in the lower right hand corner.

In the following picture, you can see the HUGE watch I ordered, side-by-side with the completely adequate sized box they sent:


Now, I may not be a genius (insert joke about me possibly not being a genius here), but it seems to me that they could save some money by not sending such big boxes.

But what do I know, besides the fact that I ordered a book from Amazon today. Maybe they'll contact that coffin lady about her box??

No comments: