Monday, February 25, 2008

Ear Towels...

OK, so I bought me and Alison some more Q-Tip brand cotton swabs (because the generic ones wang chung; there's no argument on that) because we were out. And, I looked at the back of the box because...well...I did. Here's the back of the package (look to the right).

It lists all the possible uses for Q-Tips, except for the one that people actually use them for!!

Don't give me this jump-n-jive about a "variety of uses". Yeah, variety if you mean sticking those fantastic little Ear Towels in my ears after I shower so I don't feel any dampness in my ears. I guess that's a variety of uses.

Here are their 4 suggestions for other uses; you tell me if you would ever use them for these:

1. Straighten Out Your Eyebrows - Yeah, like I don't have a little comb for that. O fer 1.

2. Clean Your Keyboard - I guess that would be okay, if I kept my computer in the bathroom. But I'm not going to walk all the way upstairs to get a Q-Tip when I can just clean the keyboard the same way people cleaned old school Nintendo's; by blowing as hard as you can.

3. Stabbing Your Baby in the Eye - This just doesn't seem right. I mean, typically you don't stab anyone in the eye, much less a defenseless little baby. Unless it's that evil Baby Bob (left) and then he probably deserved it...

4. Cleaning Scum Around Your House - If you're cleaning out scum around your house, you probably need something a bit bigger than a Q-Tip. Like maybe a vacuum or something like that. Think about it genius...

And they didn't even mention the delightful little Ear Towels!! Horrible...

No comments: