Friday, February 22, 2008

Cruisin' Craigslist...

So, I'm cruising Craigslist, seeing what kind of crup people are giving out for free, when I stumble across this:
-----------------------------------------------------------
**FREE** HUGE cardboard BOX

We just bought a new sink/countertop that was 60" X 22" and it came in this gigantic box that is still in very good shape. I hate to throw it away.

It is actually about the size of a coffin!

I am 5'6" and I can fit inside.

It is like a big gift box with a lid that slides/fits tight over the top--it does NOT have flap closure.

So, it is about as tall as me-a little taller-and 17" deep and 29" wide.
-----------------------------------------------------------

OK, Psycho.
  • First off, no one wants a big cardboard box. That's what the trash is for.
  • Second, why oh why would you descibe it as a coffin? Seriously...I suppose some cheapskate (who might be cheaper than me) might actually want to use it as a coffin, but the odds of them seeing the ad are remote, seeing as they would need to be dead to require it.Third, why were you inside of it, pretending to be Dracula?

You disgust me!!

No comments: