Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Dean Johnson Adwizards...

Ahhh...the Dean Johnsons Adwizards are at it again. Just when I thought they've reached their zenith with their balloon tied to the deck of the model, they go and totally redeem themselves!

And by totally redeem, I mean embarrass further everyone who lives in the Waterstone community to the point that I have to dress like the Unabomber, just so no one judges me.

What have they done, you may ask?

Instead of balloons, they have now taken a long string with flags on it and wrapped it around the big for sale sign outside the development. Then, to top it off, they tossed on about 45 million "closeout" signs to go with it. See below:



I mean, seriously. What kind of monkey team do they have working in their marketing crew? Did they hire two horses and an emu and call it good? I refuse to believe this isn't a joke. Maybe it's a gimmick used to get people to come in because they think no one could advertise this poorly. I don't know. I'm stunned. I feel like I've been put in a semi-colon...

No comments: