Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The DJ...

Ahhh...this last weekend was Devo and Kati's wedding. A good time was had by all. But, what was especially fun was making fun of the DJ? Now, I normally enjoy making fun of people, but with sayings like this guy had, it was very easy. For example, what he said is in bold below and my witty comment is in red beneath that:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
- When you all walk across there, everyone will applause you...
Applause you? Really? That's what you're going with? Well played sir...

- OK, the wedding party will meet over by the, um, the, um...
We're still waiting! Where are we meeting?

- OK, we got 13 and another 5, for whatever that adds up to...
It adds up to 18. It's 18. Not too hard.

- Do you all want to see me break it down??
No!! No we do not sir!!

- Kati, come stand over here. (looks to his left) Oh, you're already standing right here.
Yep...keep your head on a swivel dude.

- Introducing...Joe and Kati...um...Jodoviak...
Might want to look into those reading classes instead of spending all your money on dirty bags of shake.

- I've had like thirty people request the ChaCha Slide...
Liar -- LIAR-LI-A-A-AR. "Electric Slide." She said, "electric slide," Max. My God -- You're afraid. Ever since Prince Humperdinck fired you, your confidence is shattered. What, Humperdinck? Humperdinck. Humperdinck. Ooo-ooo, Humperdinck --
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sure I forgot some, but he was a genius...in the sense of giving me material to make fun of, and that's all I ask...

No comments: