Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thank you website!!!

It's catching on! I knew it would. Go society!

What in the butt am I talking about, you ask. Good question there Poindexter.

What I'm talking about is the lame security questions websites make you fill out to protect your identity. You know, what is your dad's middle name, what street did you grow up on, etc.

But now, NOW, they finally have one that I want to answer...

WHAT SPORTS TEAM DO YOU LOVE TO SEE LOSE?

That was the question! How great is that? My theory of rooting against things is finally taking form!

Seriously...I think it's getting to the point where it's pretty likely that I'm going to get to vote against Obama instead of having to vote for McCain. Awesomeness!

Now, if I can just find a way to vote for the Warlord to do a running powerslam on A.J. Pierzynski, then my life would be complete!

*Sidenote* As I was doing research on what the Warlord's finishing move was that I used to love when I was little, I found out that one time on WWF Primetime Wrestling, he benchpressed 500 pounds 19 times. 19 times!! Yeah, I think if he were to running powerslam Pierzynski, there wouldn't be any of Pierzynski left...and the world would be a better place... *End Sidenote*

No comments: