Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm gonna put him in a comma....

So, Alison and I were watching True Life last night (damn...damn...damn you writers strike!!!) and it was called I'm in the System.

So, it follows these three dudes and shows how they deal with being in jail.

One of the guys, Stinky, goes to jail for 16 months for attempted murder when he shot at his neighbor for hittin' on his chick.

So, anyway, while he's in jail, his chick, ReRe, starts getting together with her old boyfriend, Big T. She has a guilty conscience though, so she tells Stinky about Big T. The convo (yep...convo, not to be confused with convoy) went something like this:

ReRe: So, I'm with Big T now.
Stinky: How you gonna play me like that? If you love me like you said, you won't go out there and you know, sleep with somebody elf. That's basically like saying, you know, I don't give a frick about Stinky.
ReRe: Yep, you're just my baby daddy now.
Stinky: When I get out, I ain't saying I'm gonna kill that person, I'm gonna go out there and just beat him, you know, to the point that he gonna be in a comma...

Dang...that's some rough stuff. I got put in a comma once. It sucked. I mean, not as bad as the time I got put in a semi-colon, but you gotta be a real man to put someone in a semi-colon...

No comments: