Wednesday, December 19, 2007

About time...

As most of you know, years ago, I moved to L.A. to try to be a model/actor. And, as many of you know, besides "discovering" Village Pizzeria, hanging out nightly with James and delivering salmon and broccoli to Jon Lovitz, it was not a very successful venture.

But now, in good old Minneapolis, I have been contacted by Lifetime Fitness to be a model in their upcoming ad campaign. What kind of model, you ask? Well...I don't have the details, and I could totally mess up the shoot so the pictures end up looking like the Bing/Gellar engagement photos and are unusable. It might also be a group shot of a million people, taken by GoogleEarth and you might not be able to tell it's besides my signature hairstyle. OK, I lied, I have no signature hairstyle.

But the shoot is real (I believe), and it's happening Friday before Jonathan and Adriann's wedding. So, eventually I'll let everyone know how it went. Double crosses people!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photographs will include others and will be ethnicly diverse--very PC. Trust me. :)

Say hello to the woman from Pohnpei for me.

ban said...

Turns out it was all white people at the photoshoot...