Monday, December 10, 2007

Robin Hood?

Now, I may be off on this. I'm not a scholar...as we all know. But I do read quite a bit. Sure, I don't read about much history, but I have seen numerous Robin Hood movies, such as:

Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
That Disney one with the animals
Titanic
(think about it)
The Adventures of Robin Hood (I never saw this one but it's on http://www.imdb.com/.com/m/, so I assume it exists)

And in all my viewings, never, NOT ONCE, did they intimate that Robin Hood was a cross-dresser. Then I find this (picture to the right)

A coloring contest for kids where Robin(a) Hood is wearing a dress and displaying, if I do say so myself, ample bosom.

So, really, what the crap coloring contest? Do you have some knowledge that we don't or is this all in your mind? Society has the right to know!

By the by...I am sooooo winning that contest.

No comments: