Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not the brightest bulb...

This is a conversation I had today with someone I'll call Justin P. No, wait...that's too obvious. He'll be J. Petredis. No...wait....how about Subject A? Yes...that's the ticket...

Subject A: I hope TO goes nuts soon
Brent: You mean MORE nuts?
Brent: hahahahahaha
Brent: ZING!
Brent: BAM!
Brent: THAT'S THE STUFF!!!
Subject A: That made me sad.
Brent: BOYIE!!!
Subject A: I think you should do stand up comedy.
Brent: Already do.
Brent: It's one YouTube.
Subject A: Ae you joking?
Brent: Nope...do a search for Brent Nelson Stand-Up Acme Minneapolis.
Brent: Should be the first one.
Subject A: Really?
Brent: Yep.
Brent: Just a one time thing to see how it went.
Brent: It did not go well.
Subject A: Oh.
Subject A: I will watch.
Subject A: That would be tough.
Subject A: To do stand up.
Brent: Prepare to laugh!!
Subject A: I will let you know my review.
(five minutes pass)
Subject A: I hate you.
Subject A: Why do you mess with me like that?
Subject A: I am very sensitive.
Brent: For hilarity.
Brent: Couldn't find it?
Subject A: No.
Subject A: But well played.
Subject A: I didn't believe you at first...
Subject A: but when you said it didn't go well
Subject A: and
Subject A: prepare to laugh...
Subject A: I was sold.

Normally, I couldn't fool my mother on the foolingest day of my life even if I had an electrified fooling machine! Luckily, I've ran into the most gullible person since Akash...

No comments: