Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Stupid Gas Station!!!

So, I'm sitting at the pump at the gas station, freezing me bum (yeah...I went quasi-British on you) off, filling up the Audi with some premium grade gasoline. I'm looking around, minding my own business, when I hear some wheels spinning.

I look over to where the noise is and I see a white Geo Metro (or Ford Festivus or Toyota Prius..you know...some FacePoop car that no one wants to be caught dead in) struggling to get up the unplowed hill of the gas station.

Then, the guy (who was in the passenger seat...which meant his girlfriend/wife/sister was driving) gets out and heads to the back of the car to start pushing it up the hill. The wheels are spinning and the car jumped forward. The guy fell face first into the snow.

He get up, and looks towards the gas station store (which is, obviously, not wide open) and waves his arms while screaming:

"PLOW YOUR F$&%ING STORE!!!"

Then, he walked up to where the crap car he was riding in was parked and proceeded to use the free air to fill the tires and leave.

Yeah dude...that's what the gas station really cares about...the D-Bag who comes in all pissed about the conditions and is only there for the free air. He probably also gets upset when he stops by the gas station to wash his windshield and there isn't a squeegee there. I hate people...

No comments: