Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Vacation...

Now, I've been working hard to do a daily blog for all you daily, M-F. Now, Alison and I are leaving for Arizona today, so there will be no new blogs until next week. I feel your pain.

I will leave you with this (and it's the truth):

Brent: OK, so I added a stat tracker to my blog, to find out how people are finding it in search engines.
Brent: Guess what the search is where over half the people come to my blog is.
Brent: The search most people come to my blog from is...Betty White Nude Photos.
Justin: What?????????????
Brent: Yep...many people are searching for that.
Brent: I have no words....
Brent: It's crazy. It was over 30 searches, from all over the USA.
Justin: So then they just read your blog?
Brent: No, they click on it, don't see any Betty White ass, and click the back button.
Brent: Time spent is typically zero seconds

Go Society!! Am I right people?

No comments: