Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another one...

So, I'm on my way to Jonathan and Adriann's wedding on Friday. I'm in stop and go traffic on 694E, minding my own business, trying to figure out the 15th decimal point in pi, because I'd forgotten.

BAM!!!

All of the sudden, I'm tatered from behind (head out of the gutter Dan) by some truck. I wasn't even moving and I get rear-ended...again Someone hit them, then they hit into me, then I got out of my car and started swearing; you know, the usual chain of events.

But I don't get it. I'd never been hit before I got the Audi, now I've been rear-ended twice in 6 months, and both times I was at a complete stop. I'm like the Houdini of driving, if, you know, Houdini had constantly gotten hit while he sat in traffic.

At least they had insurance...but I'm sure that will be another fun fiasco to deal with...

No comments: