Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Craaaaaapppppp

So, in June, some guy rear ended me. I decided to not go through insurance, because I'm a nice guy/moron and I figured he'd end up paying me. Well...he has been paying me...slowly. It's now December and he still owes about $200. Here was the last conversation I had with him:

Nate: Sorry it's taken me a bit of time to get the money.
Brent: (seething) Oh...not a problem at all. I don't even really like money.
Nate: Yeah, it's been rough. I lost my job a few weeks ago.
Brent: (craaaaaaapppppppp)
Brent: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
Nate: Yeah, it's okay though, I just got another job.
Brent: Oh, that's good to hear.
Nate: Yeah, I went into business for myself.
Brent: (CRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!)

And apparently the business hasn't been all that successful, since I haven't seen any money since then and his phone is now disconnected. Welp...as always...I'm a moron...

No comments: