Wednesday, December 05, 2007

More Stupid Advertising....

So, a couple nights ago, my dad and I were at the T-Wolves game, watching Sebastian Telfair turn the ball over about 800 times.

After the shellacking, we were leaving the game and passing all the stands in the concourse. We walked by the Lemon Chill stand and on the front, their slogan was...

DeLEMONicious!!!

Are you kidding me?
That's what you came up with for your slogan?
What...did you have have a team of monkeys working 3 nanoseconds on that one?
Was FanLEMONtastic already taken?
Was just putting LEMON too easy?
Did everyone just decide they didn't care anymore?

I need to know how they came up with this slogan, so Johnny Q. Monkey over at the Lemon Chill company, please send me an electronic mail and let me know who the adwizards were who came up with that one...

No comments: