Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dicronkulous...

So, I'm looking at the site that linked itself off my webpage through the fabulous ad program and I come across the following ad:














- Notice the price! ($99.99)
- Notice the button! (metal!)
- Notice the saying! (I just want my wife and my girlfriend to get along)
- Notice how many of the flippin' things you have to buy!! (100!!)
- Notice in the close-up below they show what the button would look like it it were on a lapel (had you purchased a blank button...like we don't know what a firkin' button on a shirt looks like)

Is this a joke? I can't even think of a place I would need one of these (not to mention any other buttons, which, let's face it, are basically body bumper stickers and we know the kind of hillbillies that rock bumper stickers) let alone 100! I mean, it's not funny, it's annoying, took 3 nanoseconds of thought to come up with and there are 100 of them!!!! You can be giving this "gag" gift away until someone mercifully "gags" you with an chloroform-infused towel and puts your hilarity out of its misery.


I can only assume that this place has never sold anything. Ever. Not once. Not ever. And if they have, here's a new button I just made that will probably sell just as well as the one above:

No comments: