Monday, January 24, 2005

Brooke Burns...

What is the deal with Brooke Burns? Since she went to the black hair, she looks like the Crypt Keeper’s evil twin. It’s borderline disgusting. She looks like Alien Autopsy with hair. I’m not kidding. I get scared when I see her on North Shore. You know there are five different stages a body goes through when it dies. Here would be the captions underneath the pictures as the body ages…

- Just died
- Embalmed
- Decaying
- Skeleton with hair
- Brooke Burns

And we're supposed to be pretending she's hot? We're all supposed to walk around with stars in our eyes and pretend that she doesn't look like death warmed over? Why? Who did she sleep with to achieve this? Did she give Ashlee Simpson that persons number? I, for one, find this whole thing unbelievable. Now, I have to question whether I thought she was hot when she had blonde hair. I go back and forth and back and forth. I waffle on this issue like Eggo’s in the morning. I think it’s a question that can never be answered but it has to be asked.

Can someone who looks real hot get super ugly just by changing their hair? I would normally vote no, but Brooke Burns is living proof that it’s true.

All that being said, I would still date her…

No comments: