Wednesday, January 19, 2005

E-Dub Ain't Wack

I like E-Dub and I can not lie
You other drinkers can't deny
That when your sippin' on Jack and missin' the taste
You know you wanna get faced
You get drunk, but not off the stuff
'Cause you notice that Jack tastes rough
Deep and your mind's preparin'
I'm hooked and I can't stop sharing
Oh Dubby, I wanna go sip ya
And then get ripped, uh
My ladies tried to warn me
But with Evan Williams, you gets so horny
Dubs, ya got me feelin all frisky
You say that you done missed me?
Well, tip me, sip me
'Cause I ain't that average whiskey
I've seen Daniels frontin'
But Jack ain't nothin'
Dub's wet, heck
Gets you messed like a Bolshevik
I'm tired of alcoholics
Sayin' Daniels is the thing
Take the average drinker and ask him that
Evan Williams packs the smack
So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
You sippin' up on E-Dub? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to mix it! (mix it!) mix it! (mix it!)
Mix that E-Dub up!
E-Dub ain't wack!
(E-Dub mixed with the Diet Pepsi)
E-Dub ain't wack!

1 comment:

MNGophers4000 said...

Awesome!!! Times 10.