Monday, January 10, 2005

U.S.A. Basketball...

Originally Written 8/20/2004

Do you think the US team cares at all about Olympic basketball?

When they lose, the whole other team will be celebrating and Marbury will go "Fuck this shit" and get in his Bentley and drive away? Then Iverson will say "Hey bitches, I got a gold medal for you" and then moon them as he gets in his Hummer H2?

What would the US players do with a gold medal anyway? Do you think they have a trophy room with all their awards they've won in their life? I bet Duncan does, but the rest of them don't seem like they would.

If I went over to Lamar Odom's house and asked to see his Olympic medal, do you think he'd say "Umm...I just saw it here somewhere. I know it was right here…" and hed start throwing crusty Doritos bags over his head and moving his "showcase bong" out of the way? He'll be looking through drawers and then forget he already looked through a drawer and look through it again? And then he finally finds it next to the dog bowl, partially covered by a big bag weed?

Because I bet that's about how much all of them care about the gold medal.

No comments: