Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Vegas Quotes...

“Bettington still sucks, right?” – Petredis to me, after Urban was getting friendly with an Asian poker player nicknamed Karl Bettington, for his aggressive betting style.

“Should I hit on this?” – Ketchum, looking at a 3 and a 4 while the dealer had a queen showing.

“How many times have you seen a seven beat a face in Blackjack?” – Justin to Ketchum after the previous question.

“That is the luckiest kid in the world.” – Justin to Ketchem, after he split 7’s, got a 4 and a 10 on the first hand and a 5 and a 9 on the second hand.

“I don’t want to jinx the table karma, but how are you doing?” – Justin to the table, right before his downward plummet into Blackjack hell.

“I didn’t stay up all night to not go to a strip club!” – Keith, at 9 o’clock Sunday morning, while yelling at Petredis in the Bally’s poker room.

“I hear they have a sweet breakfast buffet.” – Me, in response to Keith

“I just had like 8 gin and Squirts.” - Bill, right before Petredis called him on it by showing about two shots taken out of the bottle.

“That looks terrible” – Justin to Petredis, describing what he thought was a piece of chocolate cake, but was in fact a beef tip.

“Come on Petredis, walk down the aisle.” – Alex to Petredis, trying to get him to strut his stuff in the aisle of the restaurant

“It’s only been 3 minutes.” – Keith to Petredis, after 20 minutes, letting Trete know how much time till he could drink water to win the Tabasco contest.

“Did you come to deal or to baby sit us?” – Keith, to Blackjack dealer Carol, when she came to the empty table we were all sitting around.

“Baby sit.” – Carol, to Keith on the previous question.

“I just cheated in blackjack.” – Petredis, to me, after doubling his bet on a blackjack, while the dealer wasn’t looking.

“I totally played it like it was my money.” – Petredis, to me, after losing $100 of Urban’s money in two hands of No Limit.

“I almost died tonight!” – Ketchum to Petredis

“I wish you had.” – Petredis to Ketchum, in response to the previous statement.

Ahhhh….Vegas. Spicy.

No comments: