Monday, February 28, 2005

Apprentice VI

Hey Stephanie, cute “Will Work for Shoes” shirt. Do you think anyone has ever tried to pay her in shoes? And what kind of “work” are we talking about here? I mean, for the right job, I can probably hook her up with a nice pair of Steve Madden’s. (Wink-wink, nudge-nudge, catcall, purring)

(That’s right, I said Steve Madden’s. I know my fashion. Deal with it.)


Wow, did Alex give Stephanie an awkward hug. It’s how you would hug a Leper, if it had AIDS, I’d imagine.

On a scale of one to Carolyn, this Jill woman sucks.

Tara just said she was project manager because she “understands Harlem.” I don’t want to play the race card or anything, but that’s like me doing an ad in Beverly Hills and saying I should be project manager because I “understand Beverly Hills.”

I love Audrey. I’m going to try to not go on about how hot she is, but it’s kind of like Dickie V not talking about a Diaper Dandy. It just ain’t gonna happen.

“Someone with an afro, waving them on.” Yes, I’d agree that’s what we all want to see. And since we want to appeal to the “urban” feel, I bet Tara wants to throw on a basketball jersey, a gold grill and put 23 inch rims on the car. This is blatant. She sucks.

Alex is smart. Going around and seeing what the people like. Well played. I can’t believe they didn’t want some metaphor for the revitalization of Harlem. It’s unfeasible!

That was kind of a dick move by Trump to just roll by and not stop. It’s not like he went by inconspicuously either. He rolled by in a limo! Who else in Harlem is going to roll by in a limo? I’d be pissed.

How can Tara go in there and blame anyone but herself? It was like she did the task herself. Everything was her idea, and she had final say. Horribleness.

Audrey did tell Tara about the other courses (I know I had fake TiVo) but she’s so set in her ways she wouldn’t listen to Moses if he told her what to do.

I don’t think demeaningful is a word. But if Audrey wants to use it, I’m sure as hell not going to stop her. Do you think they can switch the name of the show to Audrey!?

Why didn’t Tara bring Fat Vince Vaughn into the boardroom? That doesn’t really make any sense. Seems a bit vindictive to me. Maybe if she would have taken John back in, she wouldn’t be sent home. Ahhh well, live and learn.

No horse jokes this week. Sorry to disappoint.

My prediction for a winner after week 6: Still Kendra. Again, Audrey is smoking. Though this meltdown in the commercials does not look promising. Alex did a great job and he’s on my leader board now, as he’s been creeping up for weeks.

No comments: